Careers at Deltascheme
We are always looking for talented, proactive professionals to join our dynamic team. Deltascheme offers a great environment to learn and work. With exciting and rewarding career prospects plus a competitive package. Deltascheme Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
New Business Sales Person
Deltascheme’s values seek to put the customer first and build lasting relationships with a customer experience that is both collaborative and empathetic to their needs. The new business sales individual will reflect these core values and, working across many sectors, will identify and procure new business.
• Business and Strategy Development Our clients are typically moving to the cloud and finding they need our help with strategic advice around electronic content management (ECM) and the technical challenges involved in migrating content and implementing their processes or building solutions such as Case Management. Key technologies include Microsoft Office 365, workflow, electronic forms, Azure and bespoke developments. The New Business Sales’ person will need to understand Deltascheme’s offering and marketing strategy with a view to building long term customer value.
• Lead Generation The New Business Sales’ person will need to work with the Directors and account managers to generate a continuous stream of new leads coming via marketing activity and referrals.
• Relationship Management Deltascheme enjoys excellent relationships with its client base who respond to our capability and dependability. The New Business Sales’ person will need to foster and build a trusted relationship with all new clients.
• Consultative Value Selling and Negotiating Solution sales are highly varied and often complex but can deliver high customer value. The New Business Sales’ person will need to understand requirements, collaborate with technical colleagues to propose solutions, be persuasiveness and finally get commitment with a win-win mindset.
• Equivalent of at least 2-3 years new business sales experience in consultative selling professional services / solutions based on Cloud Technology
• Clear Communicator able to simplify complex concepts
Nice to have knowledge
• Electronic Content Management systems
• Microsoft Office 365
• Workflow Products
• Software Development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall