Careers at Deltascheme
We are always looking for talented, proactive professionals to join our dynamic team. Deltascheme offers a great environment to learn and work. With exciting and rewarding career prospects plus a competitive package. Deltascheme Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
New Business Sales Executive
Deltascheme supports customers through a full digital transformation journey from cloud migration through to cutting-edge process innovation. We believe in a collaborative approach to build truly innovative solutions. We work with and for our clients. With our proven methodologies and experienced and creative team, we have
- A proven track record for not failing to deliver.
- Deep understanding of Office 365.
- Become an extension to support our clients’ IT team and a trusted Partner.
We are currently looking for a New Business Sales Executive to join our dynamic team.
The role requires you to:
- Proactively research and generate new sales opportunities.
- Report directly to directors and promote business development strategies in key growth prospects.
- Maintain and further relationships with key accounts.
- Work with business and development team to tailor propositions to clients.
- Utilise all marketing and sales channels available to drive client interests.
Job will suit:
- A Sales Executive with experience in IT service sales, but applications are welcome from a self-motivated graduate with a drive to success.
- An individual with demonstrated knowledge in cloud development, Microsoft, RPA/Automation and open source development.
- Private sector sales experience a plus with an interest in exploring new markets.
- University degree preferable.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
- South-east base, ideally around London
Why join us:
- We offer a competitive package with uncapped Commission.
- A well-established brand that has serviced the industry for over 30 years as trusted partners for many organisations.
- Under new initiatives, we value individuals with a passion in their work and provide plenty of career growth opportunities
- We value new ideas from our staff and provide a rewarding environment to support success.
- A unique team with support from our experienced professionals from different backgrounds.
- Strong partnerships with many technology providers.
- Flexibility to work from home.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch with our main office on 01628 401800 for full details or email us at email@example.com