Office 365 Security & Compliance Center
Microsoft 365 has become the world’s most popular enterprise cloud service, providing industry-leading business applications such as Exchange Online, Office 365 groups, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online. Data security and data privacy in the cloud remain one of the biggest concerns for organisations. This unease is further heightened by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Deltascheme is a subject-matter expert in the planning and implementation of Microsoft 365 as an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system, enabling organisations to take control of their electronic documents and records and will address some of the key questions: How does an organisation know where information is stored? How is the sharing of confidential information avoided? How can important information be retained for the correct period of time? How can information be removed when it is no longer needed?
Many of these challenges can now be addressed using the Security & Compliance Center – a Microsoft 365 one-stop administrative portal that is designed to secure data whilst enforcing legal, regulatory, and technical standards. Deltascheme can help an organisation establish an effective governance framework that apply policies across Microsoft 365 services, including:
- Global security policies – such as restricting who can create Office 365 groups.
- Classification Labels – to apply retention schedules to preserve and protect content.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – to automate the detection of sensitive information and prevent the sharing of content with internal and/or external users.
- Device Management – to manage and secure mobile devices that connect to your Microsoft 365 organisation.
- Search and eDiscovery – to identify, hold, search, and export content.
- Digital Rights Management – provided by Azure Information Protection (AIP) to classify, label, and protect documents and emails.